About the author: Daniel Rubio
I'm a technologist with 20 years of experience, focused on leveraging technology to run mission critical business systems and back office processes.
Industry vertical experience
- Agriculture (Vertical Farming)
- Social Media
- Overseeing software projects with budgets from $25K to $5MM.
- Overseeing teams with up to 50 people.
- Defining engineering culture, structuring teams and roles, to retain the best engineering talent and minimize operational risks to the business.
- Negotiating with vendors, agencies and other providers, to maximize ROI for purchases involving technology equipment and software services.
I appreciate your interest in working together. Most of the work I do consists of consul-train-ing, that is, providing customers with training on the topics I specialize in, followed by some consulting on these topics applied to their in-house projects. I'm always open to new projects and happy to hear from future customers, but before filling out the contact form, keep in mind:
- I only take on projects with a week or more in duration; there's simply too much context switching between a customer's needs and technical demands for projects lasting less.
- Include as many details about the project as possible to get a more detailed response.