Django consulting coaching and training
Ensure your Django project is a success with expert guidance from the author of 'Beginning Django', Daniel Rubio.
- Are your Django projects constantly overbudget and fall behind schedule due to a skills gap in your company ?
- Do you need to get your team up to speed on Django best practices while they work on their own Python codebase ? And not with cookie-cutter 'Hello World' exercises and videos ?
- Do you want to increase the productivity and return on investment of your Python/Django engineers at all levels with a small investment in training vs. a large and risky recruitment effort to get more experienced engineers ?
- Do you need a go-to person to give you trusted guidance and quick turnarounds to your most complex Django challenges ?
Look no further, you've found a proven Django expert whose authored one of the leading Django books and offers remote and on-site coaching/training at competitive market rates.
- By email or videoconference
Starting from $2000
- Bootcamp or other on-site requirement
Starting from $3000
* Remote training/mentoring can be done continuously (subject to availability) or in 30 min increments per day.
About the author: Daniel Rubio
Daniel has developed commercial grade software since working for a Fortune 500 company fresh out of college. After working in the corporate world, he moved on to doing contract work as an independent technology consultant and throughout the years, he's continued to work at the code level -- as a developer and architect -- CTO-level advisor on platform selection strategies and entrepreneur.
Daniel is passionate about combining his 15+ years of experience in software development and his in-depth Django knowledge, to help customers achieve their project goals and help developers navigate the complexities of Django with practical coaching focused on real-world scenarios.